While the core business of a Registrar is to provide hassle free domain registration service to their customers, WHOIS data is required at the backend to ensure that these services can be provided unhindered. We have two solution packages for Registrars!
Domain names tracked
TLDs & ccTLDs
IP addresses in use covered
Customizable solution packages
Registrar WHOIS Service
We set up and manage public WHOIS service in house for you without you going through all the trouble. You can outsource part or all of WHOIS services and other domain management services and get consultation and support from our expert team. According to your need you can send us specifics of the services you require, and our team will get back to you regarding the price and other required specifics.
2,000,000 WHOIS API queries per month
You won’t ever be short of relevant WHOIS data again. A regular package is aimed at around 2,000,000 WHOIS API monthly queries, and can be tailored to any number of monthly queries according to your needs.
Domain Availability API
Domain Availability API is the most precise domain availability checker and checks whether a domain is available to be registered. Get some 2,000,000 Domain Availability API queries monthly or customize this to what you need.
WHOIS Database Download
Yearly subscription plan comprises 4 quarterly downloads as well as day-by-day updates of our comprehensive WHOIS database. Our comprehensive WHOIS database includes more than 3,000,000,000 domains that cover thousands of TLDs, increasing by hundreds of thousands WHOIS and domain records every day.
Domain Research Suite
Boost your Domain research with our web based Domain Research Suite helps you Search as well as Monitor Domains!
- Registrars can use our service to set up an in-house WHOIS API service without investing time and effort on the backend.
- Ensure reliable and secure domain name ownership transfer and management.
- Check domain name availability.
- Check historic WHOIS data for ownership and other specifics.
- Using our service, registrars are able to take quick action on domains that are part of current or future phishing scams.
- Quickly assist law enforcement and cyber security professionals during a cyber or phishing attack.