Fraud Detection Data Solutions
Payment processors and Banks can safeguard themselves against Transaction Fraud with the help of precise and exhaustive data. Domain WHOIS data is one of the most vital information in identifying fraud. Being aware of the importance and need for this, we have developed an exhaustive data solution package that is exclusively designed for maximum amount of timely and historic data coverage.
Domain names tracked
TLDs & ccTLDs
IP addresses in use covered
Customizable solution components
WHOIS Database Download
Yearly subscription plan comprises 4 quarterly downloads as well as day-by-day updates of our comprehensive WHOIS database. Our comprehensive WHOIS database includes more than 3,000,000,000 domains that cover thousands of TLDs, increasing by hundreds of thousands WHOIS and domain records every day.
2,000,000 WHOIS API queries per month
You won’t ever be short of relevant WHOIS data again. A regular package is aimed at around 2,000,000 WHOIS API monthly queries, and can be tailored to any number of monthly queries according to your needs.
Historic WHOIS Record Dump
A single dump of more than 5 billion historic WHOIS records. It contains practically every gTLD apart from selected ccTLDs.
Reverse WHOIS API 2.0
We offer Reverse WHOIS API 2.0! Identify all the domains related to an organization or an individual and find how various domains, organizations and individuals are connected. It’s a superb tool if you aim to investigate or cross-check on particular search terms available in the WHOIS Records.
Domain Research Suite
Boost your Domain research with our web based Domain Research Suite helps you Search as well as Monitor Domains!
- Identify credit card fraud by flagging users with a dangerous email ID and possible fraudulent websites.
- Use timely and historic WHOIS and DNS data points to help flag credit card and virtual payment fraud.
- Legal professionals and cyber security investigators can recognize registrations and detect the scope of illegal activities.
- Research domains that are deceptively similar to your legitimate website(s) and lend credibility to a phishing attack.
- Investigate suspected fraudulent transfer or renewals invoices for possible phishing scams. 
- Investigate the validity and credibility of website before entering credit card or virtual payment specifics.
- Check how much of your personal information has been made public by registering a domain name.
- Check the safety of a website when the website in question is missing basic contact information such as a phone number or address.
- Detect the legitimacy of a ecommerce website when you are directed to it through an online advertisement – typically websites that are older than a year old and direct you from an advertisement is a hint that it could be fraudulent.
- Check to see what country a domain a registered in, as some fraudulent websites written in your language use a domain from another country.
Certified fraud examiner and computer forensic examiner
I tried to create a method of discovering who is behind fraudulent web sites. One method is the domain registration information. Ultimately, I was unable to locate the raw data to make this a viable method. You must be able to search every domain registration that uses the same phone number or same address or e-mail address in the domain registration. The consistent and structured data provided by WhoisXML API made it possible to perform such searches. Finally I managed to group and identify suspected fraudulent web sites.