Fraud Detection Data Solutions
Payment processors and Banks can safeguard themselves against Transaction Fraud with the help of precise and exhaustive data. Domain WHOIS data is one of the most vital information in identifying fraud. Being aware of the importance and need for this, we have developed an exhaustive data solution package that is exclusively designed for maximum amount of timely and historic data coverage.
Domain names tracked
TLDs & ccTLDs
IP addresses in use covered
Customizable solution components
Enterprise API Package
Cyber security professionals can obtain domain WHOIS data via API access. Designed especially for business, Enterprise API Package is a balanced solution that offers truly comprehensive and relevant data that covers all the major tasks when it comes to enhancing your cyber security.
Enterprise Data Feed Package
Our comprehensive Data Solution package offers a maximum coverage of both current and historical data. Enterprise Data Feed is provided through Whois XML API as a combination of different databases specifically configured for businesses of various sizes.
Enterprise Tools Package
We offer a useful combo tool for trademark/domain research & monitoring and cybercrime investigation, which includes a brand/domain/registrant monitor, bulk Whois search and reverse Whois search tools, a set of enterprise-grade Threat Intelligence tools and many more.
- Identify credit card fraud by flagging users with a dangerous email ID and possible fraudulent websites.
- Use timely and historic WHOIS and DNS data points to help flag credit card and virtual payment fraud.
- Legal professionals and cyber security investigators can recognize registrations and detect the scope of illegal activities.
- Research domains that are deceptively similar to your legitimate website(s) and lend credibility to a phishing attack.
- Investigate suspected fraudulent transfer or renewals invoices for possible phishing scams. 
- Investigate the validity and credibility of website before entering credit card or virtual payment specifics.
- Check how much of your personal information has been made public by registering a domain name.
- Check the safety of a website when the website in question is missing basic contact information such as a phone number or address.
- Detect the legitimacy of a ecommerce website when you are directed to it through an online advertisement – typically websites that are older than a year old and direct you from an advertisement is a hint that it could be fraudulent.
- Check to see what country a domain a registered in, as some fraudulent websites written in your language use a domain from another country.
Certified fraud examiner and computer forensic examiner
I tried to create a method of discovering who is behind fraudulent web sites. One method is the domain registration information. Ultimately, I was unable to locate the raw data to make this a viable method. You must be able to search every domain registration that uses the same phone number or same address or e-mail address in the domain registration. The consistent and structured data provided by WhoisXML API made it possible to perform such searches. Finally I managed to group and identify suspected fraudulent web sites.