Investment Fund and Banking Solutions
Investment funds can discover and monitor web asset acquisitions and transfers among and within corporations. Banks and payment processors can monitor and investigate Fraudulent online transactions. In the field of economic research there is a vast amount of scientific publications in that WHOIS data have been used for studying the structure of dynamics of the companies.
Domain names tracked
TLDs & ccTLDs
IP addresses in use covered
Customizable solution components
WHOIS Database Download
The annual subscription plan comprises 4 quarterly downloads as well as day-by-day updates of our exhaustive WHOIS database, which includes more than 3,000,000,000 domain name and thousands of TLDs, increasing by hundreds of thousands WHOIS and domain records every day.
Enterprise API Package
Cyber security professionals can obtain domain WHOIS data via API access. Designed especially for business, Enterprise API Package is a balanced solution that offers truly comprehensive and relevant data that covers all the major tasks when it comes to enhancing your cyber security.
Enterprise Data Feed Package
Our comprehensive Data Solution package offers a maximum coverage of both current and historical data. Enterprise Data Feed is provided through Whois XML API as a combination of different databases specifically configured for businesses of various sizes.
Enterprise Tools Package
We offer a useful combo tool for trademark/domain research & monitoring and cybercrime investigation, which includes a brand/domain/registrant monitor, bulk Whois search and reverse Whois search tools, a set of enterprise-grade Threat Intelligence tools and many more.
- Use WHOIS data to verify merger and spinoff activities when in M&A or divestiture processes.
- Enable identification of domain registrants to support trademark/patent identification when considering new filings.
- Recognize customer of proxy service linked to domain name when investing and preparing for theft or fraud investigations.
- Investment funds can use domain registration data to recognize investment opportunities and macro-economic trends.
- As competing companies are doing SEO and manage their web pages accordingly, WHOIS data hold information on the structure of dynamics of companies. With a WHOIS database of a given scope at hand, one can develop techniques to extract these data with various techniques of data mining.
- NESTA, a UK-based global innovation foundation, recently reported a research on a new kind of measurement of entrepreneurship according to domain registration in a working paper.