DNS Threat Hunting amid Data Redaction
Being at the forefront of global Domain Name System (DNS) data, we identified threat hunting tactics that can help uncover clues and track the footprints of malicious actors and resources even if they redact their WHOIS information.
- Checking the domain age
- Looking through historical WHOIS records
- Probing bulk-registered and similarly-looking domains
- Checking the website content of suspicious cyber resources
- Pinpointing unjustifiable privacy redaction
- Inspecting DNS connections
- Determining associations with less reputable infrastructure providers
Download the guide now to learn how threat hunting can be done post-GDPR.