Brand Protection Solutions
Brand Managers aim to protect their brands from infringements and other nefarious activities that can, either knowingly or unknowingly, happen in conjunction with the brand they are managing. In the online space, such activities can cost the brand immensely as after years of building a brand, it can take much lesser amount of time to tarnish the image with fake domain brands springing up. Our various products can be great resources for Brand managers to be proactive in the Cyber world.
Domain names tracked
TLDs & ccTLDs
IP addresses in use covered
Customizable solution components
Domain Research Suite
You can greatly enhance your domain research toolkit with our enterprise-grade web-based solution that will be invaluable in searching and monitoring domain-related data. You can also integrate our monitoring and search facilities into your applications and immediately access one of the largest databases of WHOIS IPA data.
Reverse WHOIS API
We are also offering Reverse WHOIS API! Find out which domains are affiliated to an organization or an individual and whether/how various domains, organizations and individuals are connected. It’s a superb tool if you are out to investigate or cross-check on particular search terms available in the WHOIS Records. In addition to API access, we provide all relevant information on Domain names corresponding to a particular ‘Search term’ by means of the Reverse WHOIS Search Tool.
Brand Alert API
Get timely alerts of any exact matches, variations and common misspellings of your brand name and trademarks to protect your brand online. By merely entering relevant keywords into your Brand Monitor, you can easily track newly registered and recently expired domains specifically for those terms in order to further protect your brand.
Registrant Alert API
Monitor newly registered, renewed & deleted domain names associated with specific people, i.e. the registrant, and get timely alerts. This is a great tool to keep an eye on your competitors and what they do! By simply adding the ‘Names’ to your Registrant Monitor, you can proactively track all the new registrations and renewals, as well as domain expiration occurring specifically for the names you wish to monitor.
WHOIS Database Download
The annual subscription plan comprises 4 quarterly downloads as well as day-by-day updates of our exhaustive WHOIS database, which includes more than 3,000,000,000 domain name and thousands of TLDs, increasing by hundreds of thousands WHOIS and domain records every day.
Get registration details (WHOIS Records) for a domain name or an IP address. The key data points for domains include the registrant’s name, e-mail address, registration address, registrar information, expiry date, created date, etc., and they can be accessed by means of WHOIS API. For lists of domains / IPs, WHOIS ownership information is also available through Bulk access. With some 2,000,000 WHOIS API queries a month, you will never run out of WHOIS data again and customize it to what you need. All of WHOIS information is accessible via the GUI tool.
- Brand agents can use our service to protect their intellectual property and check potential trademark infringements to reduce and eliminate domain name similarities, duplicates, or copycats.
- Ensure your brand is protected when a competitor is making major moves regarding their branding and marketing. 
- Check the status of related domains, sponsored events or other similar marketing efforts for expanding awareness of your brand. 
- Discover domains illegitimately registered by unknown parties attempting to associate you’re your brand (or fool consumers) without your knowledge.
- Protect your brand from brand abuse and domain typos that put your brand sentiment and company at risk.
- Investigate possible scams when notified that a company has attempted to register domains that contain your company’s trademark or has keyword similarities to your existing domain(s) name.
- Investigate the availability of more than one domain name with multiple extensions (for example yourname.com, yourname.co.uk, yourname.co) for brand protection and business growth.
- Protect yourself from cybersquatters – those that register a domain under another's trademarked name.
- Remove negative or unwanted backlinks to your site by means of WHOIS data.